My mantra is there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to nutrition. The way I practice is not shaped around following any particular eating style or diet. Even though we are all human, we are biologically and genetically different from one each other, have different requirements and lifestyles, meaning what works for one person won’t work for another.
Therefore it is vital to work with a professional to discover what works for YOU and YOUR body.
I develop personalised and professional programs to cater for YOUR specific needs.
I don’t just rely on my credentials and expertise to help you achieve your goals, I also rely on my own personal health struggles and setbacks. I want to teach you the tools that I acquired along my journey, to help you fully understand the what, how and why of nutrition.
- Creating a healthy lifestyle, not just a band-aid fix
- Getting to the root cause of the imbalances in your body to give you long term results
- Develop a good relationship with food that doesn’t restrict or limit
- Help you to see past the smoke and mirrors when it comes to marketing ploys and nutritional contradictions or misconceptions behind certain food groups
- Provide YOU with the tools and knowledge so that you will rely on me less as you develop a mindset, understanding and determination to be the best version of you.
I believe that food really is medicine and can meaningfully impact our overall health and well-being. Optimum nutrition is not about restriction or deprivation, but about finding a balance with food.
For more information, to book a consult and/or to connect with the Jacqui, please reach out to the below: