SAVE this one for the Easter weekend - the quickest, easiest and most delicious choc cookie out
- 1 Cup Tahini
- 1-2 Tbsp gevity Bone Broth
- 1 Cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1.5 Heaped Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Cup Blanched Almond Meal
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Salt
- 3/4 Cup Dark Choc (drops or chopped)
- 1/2 Cup White Choc (melted on the stove)
- 2-3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1. PREHEAT the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. ADD all the ingredients to a bowl and mix (use your hands if easier, I do at the end). If mixture is too dry / crumbling add a dash of water.
3. ROLL mixture into balls, place into the tray and flatten - letting them bake for 8 minutes (literally).
4. WHITE CHOC CROSS: whilst they are baking, melt the white choc over some water in a bowl on the stove until it’s melted.
5. ONCE cookies have cooked and cooled, drizzle the white choc with a knife on top into a cross.
FYI....the mixture tastes pretty good on it's own too!
Have a magic Easter. Love Lil x
© 2021, Ember Pilates