This really is the ultimate Chrissy salad, the colours just sing Christmas! The combo of berries, rocket and feta is just drool central - then add in crispy pumpkin seeds and fresh herbs and you have a party in your mouth! An absolute fav for Christmas lunch, light fresh and simple that everyone will love.
- 1 Punnet of Raspberries
- 1 Punnet of Strawberries
- 2 Handfuls Rocket
- 60-80grams Feta
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Seeds (toasted lightly in a pan)
- Handful Coriander
- 1 Lime (use 1/4 of the lime and leave about 1/4 for styling)
- Optional: 1 Avocado, sliced or diced (huge and yum, add)
1. Wash the raspberries and strawberries in a strainer, pour them into a bowl and do the same with the rocket leaves - pat dry with a tea towel.
2. Once rocket leaves are dried, place them into a salad bowl and add the berries and feta.
3. Place the pumpkin seeds into a pan and lightly toss/brown them - the crunch and texture of these beauties go so nicely in this salad.
4. Chop the lime and add the juice to the salad. Grab a handful of coriander (and avo here if using it) and add it to the salad. Mix the salad gently, add the salt/pepper and place 3 pieces of lime on to the top!
Enjoy - Lil x
If you'd like to enjoy more of Lil's meals, we would recommend purchasing her MERRY eBOOK full of delicious, nourishing meals for you to share with your family and friends.
Chrissy is such a beautiful time of year, its all about connection and enjoyment.
For me, it’s such a special time to see the people who I love enjoy eating nourishing meals that are tasty, bright and full of festive flavours! Christmas isn’t about going crazy on all the food right in front of our faces, it’s about keeping it real and pairing it back to basics - and this is what the MERRY eBOOK has in store for you. Super simple, easy, healthier options and budget friendly recipes, get your mitts on it!!
© 2021, Ember Pilates